Alpha CPS are able to provide comprehensive disinfection and sanitising services for buildings and outdoor areas potentially exposed to contagious diseases including Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Alpha CPS’s response to COVID-19 offers services to our customers compliant with DHHS health guidelines.
- Our specially trained teams wear appropriate PPE and dispense a TGA (Therapeutic Goods Association) listed, hospital-grade disinfectant that can be used for both disinfecting and cleaning.
- All touch points are identified and wiped to decontaminate the surface.
- Soft furnishings, textiles and blinds can be sprayed with disinfectant cleaner without bleaching the fabric.
- We can even assist you with the installation of wall mounted or freestanding hand sanitisers.
- All disinfectant products used are approved by TGA and the Australian Government Department of Health.
Alpha CPS staff that work across multiple areas within a facility will undergo Rapid antigen testing as a screening tool to help detect COVID-19 in people without any symptoms of COVID-19. The result displays within 15 to 20 minutes and will be undertaken prior to commencement of shifts.
A specific site place touch point plan is executed based on facility layout, occupant habits, and staffing levels. Areas include:
- Door handles
- Light switches
- Stair railings
- Table tops
- Reception desks
- Mail rooms
- Computers and mouse
- kitchens areas and appliances
All products used will comply with Victoria DHHS recommendations. Alpha CPS uses Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) listed hospital-grade disinfectant with antiviral activity.
Department of Health Certification: All Alpha CPS employees engaged in the provision of cleaning services must complete the COVID-19 Infection Control Training through the Australian Government Department of Health.
- Staff are fully trained and issued wok instructions based on specifications.
- Our staff are fully supported by supervisors to achieve desired outcomes.
- Staff have a distinctive uniform, photo ID, and our custom AOS mobile app to enable communication and protect the safety of staff working alone.
- All staff hold a current Working with Children Check, Police check and are fully double vaccinated.