Alpha CPS has our fleet of hot water and steam, rotary pressure washing service trucks. Hot water and steam can dissolve gum and oil, remove graffiti and clean painted lines in pedestrian zones without using harsh chemicals. The on-board storage tanks can hold several hours of recycled water for washing.
The waste-water collection tank holds the dirty water retrieved by the industrial vacuum connected to the rotary washing head.
Auxiliary and emergency lighting contributes to a safe workplace for the operators when they clean at night and in poor visibility.
The diesel-powered high-pressure pump is mounted in a sound insulated cabinet reducing ambient pump noise to 79 dBa, making the service truck quiet enough to operate at night without disturbing local businesses or residents. The capacity of the powerful pump allows two operators to hot water pressure wash at the same time, improving efficiency and reducing operating time.
- Large surface areas can be spot cleaned with a hot-water pressure washer lance.
- Hot water dissolves gum, oil residue, remove stains and effectively cleans outdoor furniture.
- The lance is also effective cleaning around waste bins, up to building boundaries and in doorways.
- Textured surfaces, pavers and tiles are more effectively cleaned using one of our service trucks in combination with a hot-water pressure lance and a hot-water rotary pressure washer.
- Rotary cleaning heads are very effective at scouring large surface areas.
- Slip hazards will be reduced particularly through the cooler months as moss and algae are removed.
- Hose reels can reach up to 300 metres from the service trucks.
- Ideal for large scale carpet and soft furnishing cleaning.
Chemical minimisation – Alpha CPS reduces use of chemicals by replacing with Stabilised Aqueous Ozone technology utilising only water. Chemicals, when used, are Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) approved. Alpha CPS works closely with clients to ensure recycling waste streams and environmental objectives are achieved.
- Staff are fully trained and issued wok instructions based on specifications.
- Our staff are fully supported by supervisors to achieve desired outcomes.
- Staff have a distinctive uniform, photo ID, and our custom AOS mobile app to enable communication and protect the safety of staff working alone.
- All staff hold a current Working with Children Check, Police check and are fully double vaccinated.