Alpha CPS are able to provide comprehensive disinfection and sanitising services for buildings and outdoor areas potentially exposed to contagious diseases including Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Alpha CPS’s response to COVID-19 offers services to our customers compliant with DHHS health guidelines.
- Our specially trained teams wear appropriate PPE and dispense a TGA (Therapeutic Goods Association) listed, hospital-grade disinfectant that can be used for both disinfecting and cleaning.
- All touch points are identified and wiped to decontaminate the surface.
- Soft furnishings, textiles and blinds can be sprayed with disinfectant cleaner without bleaching the fabric.
- We can even assist you with the installation of wall mounted or freestanding hand sanitisers.
- All disinfectant products used are approved by TGA and the Australian Government Department of Health.
Alpha CPS staff that work across multiple areas within a facility will undergo Rapid antigen testing as a screening tool to help detect COVID-19 in people without any symptoms of COVID-19. The result displays within 15 to 20 minutes and will be undertaken prior to commencement of shifts.
Alpha CPS’s response will include an entire deep clean of affected areas applying TGA approved products, disinfectant fogging, electrostatic sprayer used to spray products for larger areas such as warehouses and distribution centres.
Alpha CPS’s custom-built truck mounted industrial pressure washing units are used for external areas such as playgrounds, bus shelters, parks, public areas and external BBQ areas.
On completion, Alpha supplies a detailed sign off report which will include:
- SDS for approved disinfectants used with multiple ATP Hygiene surface readings which measures the effectiveness of cleaning performed
All products used will comply with Victoria DHHS recommendations. Alpha CPS uses Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) listed hospital-grade disinfectant with antiviral activity.
Department of Health Certification: All Alpha CPS employees engaged in the provision of cleaning services must complete the COVID-19 Infection Control Training through the Australian Government Department of Health.
- Staff are fully trained and issued wok instructions based on specifications.
- Our staff are fully supported by supervisors to achieve desired outcomes.
- Staff have a distinctive uniform, photo ID, and our custom AOS mobile app to enable communication and protect the safety of staff working alone.
- All staff hold a current Working with Children Check, Police check and are fully double vaccinated.