Alpha CPS’s comprehensive Industrial Cleaning Programs are monitored using the latest technology and reporting via the Alpha Online System (AOS) which includes GPS tracking. Online time and attendance tracks staff location via the AOS mobile app which recognises the employees’ location, mapped by the use of GPS technology. Parameters are set when cleaners are to start and finish their shift. If an employee has not logged on or off during these shift times, an alert will be sent to the rostered operations supervisor. This ensures, and records, movement to monitor the location of employees and ensure staff safety at all times.
- Specialist cleaning teams use large-scale equipment including service trucks to hot-water pressure wash gum, oil, and grease stains from footpaths along retail shopping strips and outdoor community areas. We remove graffiti from public spaces and buildings.
- Hi-rise and basement car parks are cleaned from top to bottom. Scuff marks, oil and rubber residue are removed from car parking spaces, safety zones and line marking to make them easier to see and safer to use.
- Manufacturing, vehicle servicing, and maintenance workshop walls and floors are thoroughly degreased and cleaned.
- Specialist shutdown and high access plant cleaning programs will be fully monitored and executed in accordance with OHSE guidelines.
Alpha CPS is committed to ensuring compliance with health and safety policies, which are recorded on Alpha CPS’s online system (AOS) including:
- Induction & Training
- Risk assessments
- Environmental reports
- Toolbox meetings
Chemical minimisation – Alpha CPS reduces use of chemicals by replacing with Stabilised Aqueous Ozone technology utilising only water. Chemicals, when used, are Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) approved. Alpha CPS works closely with clients to ensure recycling waste streams and environmental objectives are achieved.
- Staff are fully trained and issued wok instructions based on specifications.
- Our staff are fully supported by supervisors to achieve desired outcomes.
- Staff have a distinctive uniform, photo ID, and our custom AOS mobile app to enable communication and protect the safety of staff working alone.
- All staff hold a current Working with Children Check, Police check and are fully double vaccinated.