Our large fleet of custom-built hot-water and steam, rotary pressure washing trucks and vans provides Alpha CPS with large scale capability to use hot water extraction (HWE). This is highly effective for cleaning carpets. The on-board storage tanks can hold several hours of recycled water for washing.
The waste-water collection tank holds the dirty water retrieved by the industrial vacuum connected to the rotary washing head.
The diesel-powered high-pressure pump is mounted in a sound insulated cabinet reducing ambient pump noise to 79 dBa, making the service truck quiet enough to operate at night without disturbing local businesses or residents. The capacity of the powerful pump allows two operators at the same time, improving efficiency and reducing operating time.
- Large surface areas can be spot cleaned with a hot-water pressure washer lance.
- Hot water dissolves gum, oil residue, remove stains and effectively cleans carpets and furniture.
- Hose reels can reach up to 300 metres from the service trucks.
- Ideal for large scale carpet and soft furnishing cleaning.
Chemical minimisation – Alpha CPS reduces use of chemicals by replacing with Stabilised Aqueous Ozone technology utilising only water. Chemicals, when used, are Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) approved. Alpha CPS works closely with clients to ensure recycling waste streams and environmental objectives are achieved.
- Staff are fully trained and issued wok instructions based on specifications.
- Our staff are fully supported by supervisors to achieve desired outcomes.
- Staff have a distinctive uniform, photo ID, and our custom AOS mobile app to enable communication and protect the safety of staff working alone.
- All staff hold a current Working with Children Check, Police check and are fully double vaccinated.