Alpha Corporate Property Services Pty Ltd (Alpha CPS) can tailor a managed property services program that suits our customer’s workplace, meets their budget and provides them with continued satisfaction.
We are committed to ongoing compliance with the requirements of the AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems specification.
Alpha CPS will strive to achieve sustainable growth through consistently satisfying the diverse needs and expectations of our customers by:
- Promoting an understanding of our customers’ needs and expectations throughout the organisation, together with a culture of exceeding customer expectations.
- Developing seamless and efficient processes by fully integrating the services provided by our suppliers.
- Monitoring our performance through performance metrics (inspections & internal audits) in order to continually improve our processes and services.
- Ensuring that every employee and subcontractor is familiar with our Quality Policy and its intent.
- Establishing, reviewing and communicating our company’s quality objectives to all levels in the organisation. Objectives will be developed using a risk based approach and monitored on an ongoing basis through the quality management plan and reviewed during management meetings.
- Applying the Alpha CPS quality management system approach to all company processes everywhere, every time, without exception.
This policy is communicated to all staff and subcontractors through inductions and is reviewed annually during management review meetings. It is also made available to interested parties through our website.
||02 October 2017