Occupational Health & Safety Policy
Alpha Corporate Property Services Pty Ltd (Alpha CPS) can tailor a managed property services program that suits our customer's workplace, meets their budget and provides them with continued satisfaction.
We are committed to ongoing compliance with the requirements of the AS/NZS 4801:2001 OH&S Management Systems specification.
Our OH&S goal, which is set out in our objectives and targets, is to minimise risk and eliminate workplace illness and injury by:
- Complying with all relevant OH&S state and national legislations (acts, standards, regulations, codes of practice, compliance codes) as well as any other requirements that may be pertinent to Alpha CPS' activities and as an integral part of our continuous improvement process.
- Ensuring our employees and subcontractors successfully participate in our customer's site induction training before they commence any activities at their workplace.
- Ensuring that everyone (including visitors and subcontractors) complies with appropriate standards and workplace directions to protect their own and others health and safety at work.
- Identifying and reducing the risks of all types of work activities that have the potential to produce personal injury or occupational illness via our "Risk Management Process". Hence, all employees and subcontractors are encouraged to report all workplace hazards, incidents and accidents to the relevant OH&S representative.
- Focusing on ongoing improvement in the areas of safety education, accident prevention, hazard identification and control, injury prevention, rehabilitation and health preservation.
- Involving individuals in occupational health and safety matters and consulting with them via our "Communication and Consultation Process" on ways to recognise, evaluate and control workplace hazards.
- Establishing, reviewing and communicating our measurable safety objectives and targets to all levels in the organisation. Our objectives and targets (part of the OHSMS Plan) will be monitored on an ongoing basis and regularly reviewed during management meetings.
- Providing adequate systems and resources to effectively manage rehabilitation and return to work processes.
This policy is communicated to all staff and subcontractors through inductions and is reviewed annually during management review meetings. It is also made available to interested parties through our website.
||02 October 2017