Alpha Corporate Property Services Pty Ltd (Alpha CPS) can tailor a managed property services program that suits our customer’s workplace, meets their budget and provides them with continued satisfaction.
We are committed to ongoing compliance with the requirements of the AS/NZS ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems specification.
Alpha CPS will seek to minimise our impact on the environment and promote a sustainable future by:
- Complying with relevant environmental legislation (acts, standards, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines) as well as any other requirements that may be pertinent to the company’s activities and as an integral part of our continuous improvement process.
- Ensuring all waste is both minimised and disposed of in the most appropriate and environmentally sensitive way possible. This includes assessing the life cycle of materials and if required, engaging suitably qualified specialist contractors for the disposal of high-risk waste.
- Establishing, reviewing and communicating our company’s environmental objectives to all levels in the organisation. The objectives and targets (incorporated in the IMS Plan) will be developed using a risk based approach and monitored on an ongoing basis by the OH&S-E committee and regularly reviewed during management meetings.
- Management of resources with consideration for the environmental impact, especially regarding consumption of energy, water, consumables and chemical materials.
- Training and providing information to all employees, via our Alpha CPS Induction Program, so that they are aware of our environmental management procedures and that they may be able to carry them out effectively.
- Striving to continuously improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and potential damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
This policy is communicated to all staff and subcontractors through inductions and is reviewed annually during management review meetings. It is also made available to interested parties through our website.
||02 October 2017